Blichmann Vacuum Pump Degas KitModel: AVAC_DEGAS_KIT
- Professionally degas your wine as easy as flipping a switch
- Draws out all carbon dioxide from the solution in the carboy through a special stopper, leaving your wine still and delicious
- Degassing usually takes about 30 minutes, depending on the temperature of your wine
- Recommended for wine to be between 75-80 degrees for fastest results
- Can be used by anyone to degas any wine
This Blichmann WineEasy Degassing Kit is a vacuum degassing kit to professionally degas your wine. It is as easy as flipping a switch, so you can say good-bye to those inefficient stir-type degassers that cause a mess or leave CO2 in the solution. With this degassing kit, the vacuum draws out all carbon dioxide from the solution in the carboy through a special stopper, leaving your wine still and delicious. Degassing usually takes about 30 minutes, depending on the temperature of your wine. It is recommended to get your wine up to 75 to 80 degrees for fastest results.
NOTE: This product can be used by anyone on any wine for degassing, but if you already have a Wine Press Kit for the WineEasy Fermentor System, this Degassing Kit is not necessary.
- Vacuum pump
- 5 ft piece of 1/4" OD hard plastic vacuum tube
- 1/4" X 6" stainless steel vacuum tube
- #7 two-hole silicone stopper
- #00 solid tan rubber stopper (used to plug the racking tube hole for degassing)
- Check valve assembly and with spare check ball and check ball seat
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.