RJS Craft Winemaking Cru International California White ZinfandelModel: 4758
- The Cru International California White Zinfandel Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in as little as 5 weeks
- Elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a classical California style
- Offers fresh floral notes on the nose and pleasing berry flavors with a soft, off-dry finish on the palate
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
Explore the world of wine in your own way! Cru International highlights the winemaking techniques and traditions from recognized wine regions around the world. Whether you enjoy tantalizing reds or exciting whites, Cru International has the perfect international wine style for you. With Cru International California White Zinfandel, you can elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a classical California style. This craft wine kit produces an easy drinking blush wine that offers fresh floral notes on the nose and pleasing berry flavors with a soft, off-dry finish on the palate.
Includes a Suss Reserve Pack. The Suss Reserve Pack allows the winemaker to tailor the wine to his or her taste. Exclude the Reserve pack for a drier, lighter wine, or include it for enhanced sweetness and body.
- Category: Rose
- Size: 12 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 5 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Light
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.