RJS Craft Winemaking Cru International Germany Muller-ThurgauModel: 4753
- The Cru International Germany Muller-Thurgau Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in as little as 5 weeks
- Elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a quintessential German white
- An off-dry wine that features subtle fruit notes and a mild acidity
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2013 and 2015 WineMaker International Award Winner
Explore the world of wine in your own way! Cru International highlights the winemaking techniques and traditions from recognized wine regions around the world. Whether you enjoy tantalizing reds or exciting whites, Cru International has the perfect international wine style for you. With Cru International Germany Muller-Thurgau, you can elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a quintessential German white. This craft wine kit produces an off-dry wine that features subtle fruit notes and a mild acidity. Its long and lasting finish will leave you wanting more.
Includes a Suss Reserve Pack. The Suss Reserve Pack allows the winemaker to tailor the wine to his or her taste. Exclude the Reserve pack for a drier, lighter wine, or include it for enhanced sweetness and body.
2013 and 2015 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: White
- Size: 12 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 5 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Off-dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.