- The Cru Select Australian Chardonnay Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards
- Clean, crisp, and rich in varietal character with fruit flavors abound
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2007 and 2008 WineMaker International Award Winner
Sophistication in every variety. Cru Select wines are a treasure for wine enthusiasts looking to try new grape varieties and wine styles from around the world. Cru Select wines have the right body, clarity, and bouquet to satisfy even the most discerning palate. With Cru Select Australian Chardonnay, you can craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards. This craft kit produces a classic style Chardonnay wine that is clean, crisp, and rich in varietal character with fruit flavors abound. It is golden-hued and slightly tart while flavors of vanilla and cloves tantalize the palate.
2007 and 2008 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: White
- Size: 16 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.