- The Cru Select Australian Shiraz Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards
- Deep and dark in color with a rich bouquet of fruits and hints of cassis
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2007-2009 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
Sophistication in every variety. Cru Select wines are a treasure for wine enthusiasts looking to try new grape varieties and wine styles from around the world. Cru Select wines have the right body, clarity, and bouquet to satisfy even the most discerning palate. With Cru Select Australian Shiraz, you can craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards. This craft kit produces a medium-bodied red wine that is deep and dark in color with a rich bouquet of fruits and hints of cassis. This is the Shiraz that put Australian wines on the map. It will age into a velvety wine of pure elegance.
2007-2009 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 16 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Heavy
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.