RJS Craft Winemaking Cru Select Chilean Cabernet Malbec CarmenereModel: 4483
$234.65SAVE 30% - $70.40
- The Cru Select Chilean Cabernet Malbec Carmenere Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards
- A dark rich red wine with strong notes of green pepper, dark fruit, and leather
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2009, 2011 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
INFO & GUIDES
Sophistication in every variety. Cru Select wines are a treasure for wine enthusiasts looking to try new grape varieties and wine styles from around the world. Cru Select wines have the right body, clarity, and bouquet to satisfy even the most discerning palate. With Cru Select Chilean Cabernet Malbec Carmenere, you can craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards. This craft kit produces a dark rich red wine with strong notes of green pepper, dark fruit, and leather. Smooth tannins grace the palate followed by blackberries and spice.
2009, 2011 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 16 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.