- The Cru Select German Gewurztraminer Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards
- Delivers delicious aromas of roses, lychees and tropical fruits, as well as the infamous spicy notes characteristic of Gewurztraminer
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2007-2011 and 2014 WineMaker International Award Winner
Sophistication in every variety. Cru Select wines are a treasure for wine enthusiasts looking to try new grape varieties and wine styles from around the world. Cru Select wines have the right body, clarity, and bouquet to satisfy even the most discerning palate. With Cru Select Cru Select German Gewurztraminer, you can craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards. This craft kit produces a white wine that delivers delicious aromas of roses, lychees and tropical fruits, as well as the infamous spicy notes characteristic of Gewurztraminer. Subtle sweetness and added elderflowers enhance the fruity characteristics and spicy tones to complete the experience. Delicately bitter, this medium-bodied wine is elegant, light, and refreshing.
Includes a Suss Reserve Pack. The Suss Reserve Pack allows the winemaker to tailor the wine to his or her taste. Exclude the Reserve pack for a drier, lighter wine, or include it for enhanced sweetness and body.
2007-2011 and 2014 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: White
- Size: 16 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Off-Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.