- Formerly called Italian Barolo
- The Cru Select Italian Nebbiolo Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards
- Intense flavors of violet, cherries and cocoa
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine! and a 2008 and 2011 WineMaker International Award Winner
Sophistication in every variety. Cru Select wines are a treasure for wine enthusiasts looking to try new grape varieties and wine styles from around the world. Cru Select wines have the right body, clarity, and bouquet to satisfy even the most discerning palate. With Cru Select Italian Nebbiolo, you can craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards. This craft kit produces a medium-bodied dry wine with intense flavors of violet, cherries and cocoa. Undertones of toasted oak, dark fruit and firm acidity dominate the long finish.
2008 and 2011 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 16 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.