RJS Craft Winemaking Cru Select Italian SangioveseModel: 4466
$234.65SAVE 30% - $70.40
- Formerly called Italian Brunello
- The Cru Select Italian Sangiovese Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards
- A deep ruby red wine with aromas of tobacco, ripe plums, and black cherries that will remind you of Tuscany
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine! and a 2007-2011 and 2013 Winemaker International Award Winner
INFO & GUIDES
Sophistication in every variety. Cru Select wines are a treasure for wine enthusiasts looking to try new grape varieties and wine styles from around the world. Cru Select wines have the right body, clarity, and bouquet to satisfy even the most discerning palate. With Cru Select Italian Sangiovese, you can craft your wine with the finest juices sourced from the world's best vineyards. This craft kit produces a deep ruby red wine with aromas of tobacco, ripe plums, and black cherries that will remind you of Tuscany. The palate offers explosive notes of blackberries, prunes, and vanilla.
2007-2011 and 2013 Winemaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 16 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.