- The En Primeur Winery Series Chilean Malbec Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- A brilliant bouquet of dark fruits with subtle hints of oak, vanilla, and spices
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2010, 2011, and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
Take your craft to the highest level. En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series Chilean Malbec in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces a brilliant bouquet of dark fruits with subtle hints of oak, vanilla, and spices. Strong plum and berry flavors balanced by moderate tannins on the palate.
Includes 2 liters of Genuwine Crushed Grape Skins. Fermenting your wine on GenuWine Grape Skins will add deep hues, enhanced bouquet, and a lingering finish.
2010, 2011, and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.