RJS Craft Winemaking En Primeur Winery Series Chilean MerlotModel: 4817
- The En Primeur Winery Series Chilean Merlot Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- A classic wine with a rich aromatic bouquet of fresh red cherries, toasted oak, and herbs
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of wine!
Take your craft to the highest level! The En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series Chilean Merlot in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces a classic wine with a rich aromatic bouquet of fresh red cherries, toasted oak, and herbs and expressive flavors of dark ripe plums, berries, and silky tannins on the palate.
Includes 2 liters of GenuWine Crushed Grape Skins. Fermenting your wine on GenuWine Grape Skins will add deep hues, enhanced bouquet, and a lingering finish.
- Category: Red
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.