- The En Primeur Winery Series Italian Pinot Grigio Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- Opens with citrus, floral, and pear notes and give hints of citrus and green apple on the finish
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of wine!
Take your craft to the highest level! The En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series Italian Pinot Grigio in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces a light-bodied wine that opens with citrus, floral, and pear notes and give hints of citrus and green apple on the finish. The palate is elevated with its perfect harmony of fruit and crisp acidity.
Include select yeast strains that enhance varietal characteristics during fermentation to bring out the best flavors and aromas. Lalvin DV10 wine yeast is used in this wine.
- Category: White
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Light
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.