RJS Craft Winemaking En Primeur Winery Series Italian ValpolaModel: 4808
- The En Primeur Winery Series Italian Valpola Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- A fruit forward nose with aromas of raisins, dark cherries, and toasted oak
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of wine!
- 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
Take your craft to the highest level! The En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series Italian Valpola in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces a fruit forward nose with aromas of raisins, dark cherries, and toasted oak. Notes of sweet chocolate, prunes, and firm tannins grace the palate.
Includes 2 liters of GenuWine Crushed Grape Skins. Fermenting your wine on GenuWine Grape Skins will add deep hues, enhanced bouquet, and a lingering finish.
2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.