- The En Primeur Winery Series South African Sauvignon Blanc Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- Aromas of apple, lemon, and kiwi on the nose, hints of lemon and herbaceous flavors on the palate, and a zesty finish
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of wine!
Take your craft to the highest level! The En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series South African Sauvignon Blanc in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces an elegant wine with aromas of apple, lemon, and kiwi on the nose, hints of lemon and herbaceous flavors on the palate, and a zesty finish.
Include select yeast strains that enhance varietal characteristics during fermentation to bring out the best flavors and aromas. Lalvin QA23 wine yeast is used in this wine.
- Category: White
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.