- The En Primeur Winery Series Winemaker's Trio White Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 6 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- A refined Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, and Muscat blend that exudes pretty floral aromas with hints of tropical fruit and lychee
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of wine!
Take your craft to the highest level! The En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series Winemaker's Trio White in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces a refined Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, and Muscat blend that exudes pretty floral aromas with hints of tropical fruit and lychee. Flavors on the palate include juicy pineapple, mango, peach, and lychee.
Include select yeast strains that enhance varietal characteristics during fermentation to bring out the best flavors and aromas. Lalvin EC-1118 wine yeast is used in this wine.
- Category: White
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.