- 3 rows hold three bottles each for a maximum storage capacity of 9 bottles
- The brushed nickel finish is perfect for contemporary, label-forward wine display
- Easy to install and costs less than custom racking systems
- Installs direct to drywall, wood, and concrete surfaces
- Scalable capacity holds as little as a few bottles and up to many thousands
The VintageView 1-foot Wall Series is a triple depth wine rack that holds 9 bottles. Three rows, three bottles deep, and one foot tall.
The 1-foot Wall Series 9-bottle rack opens any wall - no matter how small - to a perfect contemporary, label-forward wine display. Just one-foot tall, this steel rack nestles into just about any place limited by height, including wet bars, kitchen counter-tops and pantries. As with our entire Wall Series offerings, these new racks are stackable and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project.
The brushed nickel racks are given their finish by a process of being brushed, then nickel-plated, and then coated with a clear, semi-gloss lacquer. This process creates an appearance similar to brushed stainless steel. The WS series racks are designed to hold standard-sized wine bottles when placed 7.5 inches apart. They will hold split-sized bottles when placed 5.5 inches apart.
VintageView wine storage fits in a kitchen pantry, hallway, cabinet, under a staircase, or racks an entire residential cellar. VintageView allows you to find the right bottle at a glance.
Founded in 2001, Wine Master Cellars® was built around the concept of providing an alternative to traditional cork-forward wine racking. After years of development modifications, the VintageView® wine rack was born, and with it came the option to store wine the way it was meant to be stored....with the label in full view!
Though the VintageView® racks look fairly simple at first glance, there are numerous angles and material specifications that must be met in order to insure the proper support of valuable wine collections. All VintageView® racks are built to exact specifications with the final product going through a multi-point quality control program before any rack is approved and packaged by the factory. Despite building thousands of racks in each production run, our quality control program has never been compromised and Wine Master Cellars® is the first to replace any products that don't meet our exacting requirements. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction with all VintageView® racks. All VintageView® racks carry a limited lifetime warranty.
VintageView® racks are built from the finest A500 and A1018 cold-rolled steel and welded to safely support the wine bottles. Our sourcing staff insures that materials are perfect and that welds are exact, with little or no possibility of weld failure. Our racks, wine bottle green and satin black, are finished with a powder coat and our Platinum Series are brushed, nickel plated and sprayed with a clear coat for a finish resembling a brushed stainless steel. VintageView® racks come in 36 different configurations ranging from simple wall strips to free-standing island point-of-purchase displays. Your wine collection is as important to us as it is to you and we take exceptional pride in the fact that you entrust the VintageView® rack to your wine storage / display needs.
- Bottle Capacity: 9 (3 Rows x 3 Bottle Deep)
- 1-foot height
- Holds standard 750ml bottles
- Color: Platinum / Brushed Nickel
- Installs direct to drywall, wood and concrete surfaces
- Find the right bottle quickly
- Creates a gallery of wine label artwork
- Costs less than custom racking systems
- Scalable capacity - holds as little as a few bottles and up to many thousand
- Fits where no other wine storage system will
- Easy to Install
- Each rack contains: 1 base (heel) strip, 1 neck strip, 6 mounting hole caps, 2 plastic couplers, 4 spiral drywall anchors, 6 screws, and 2 toggle bolts
- These racks can be cut to any length or stacked on top of each other. Call us at 1-800-710-9939 for custom cuttingUPC: 643749494558
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.