- Easy to install and maintain, this wine cooling system is ideal for applications like all-glass wine storage spaces
- Ideal for small- to mid-size wine storage spaces with no space to install a traditional unit
- Light-weight, corrosion-proof construction features a paintable grille to match wine cellar design
- Utilizes quiet operation, advanced condensate removable system, and low ambient protection
- Maximum capacity for the CS050 ceiling mount wine cooling system is 4,300 BTU/H
Wine Guardian's CS050 ceiling mounted wine cooling unit is ideal for small- to mid-size wine rooms that cannot accommodate a traditional unit. This split system is ideal for applications like all-glass wine storage spaces and fits comfortably between standard joist construction. Maximum capacity is 4,300 BTU/H.
- Designed specifically for ceiling mounting
- Quiet operation
- Light-weight, corrosion-proof construction
- Paintable grille to match wine cellar design
- Advanced condensate removal system
- Easy to install & maintain
- Paired with a specifically-designed Wine Guardian condensing unit
- Low ambient protection
- Wine Guardian Wireless2Base controls
- Cooling: Air-Cooled
- btu: 1000 - 3645 BTU/h
- kilowatts: 0.29 - 1.07 Kilowatts
|Fancoil (Split Systems)|
|Electrical Requirements||1.5 amps, 115 volts|
|Condenser (Split Systems)|
|Electrical Requirements||10 amps, 208/230 volts|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.