We will beat any price on this model!
Call us at 1-800-710-9939
U-Line 15" Wide 24 Bottle Single Zone Black Wine RefrigeratorModel: UHWC115-BG01A
- The U-Line UHWC115-BG01A Wine Captain 24-Bottle Wine Refrigerator is able to bring the convenience of a personal wine cellar into any location in your home
- This wine cooler features a black cabinet, a reversible black framed glass door, a professional stainless-steel handle, and adjustable leveling legs
- Wine cellar includes a digital touch pad control, a digital passive cooling system, and a rubber mounted compressor
- U-Line's wine refrigerator comes equipped with a black interior with three-quarter extension black vinyl wine racks with natural beech wood fronts that are capable of storing and chilling up to 24 bottles of wine at one time
- Wine cooler is designed to be a freestanding or built-in application
Bringing the convenience of a personal wine cellar to any location in the home, this Wine Captain UHWC115-BG01A by U-Line is the perfect companion for entertaining--or just relaxing. Conveniently located on the upper face of the unit is ULine's exclusive Digital Touch Pad Control technology that allows you to accurately set and see the temperature.
The U Line UHWC115-BG01A boasts a stylish Black Cabinet complemented by a Black LowE Coated Glass Door that helps protect your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays. This Wine Refrigerator offers storage for up to 24 bottles of wine of various bottle shapes and sizes, with a fourth and fifth rack that allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles. These Beech-Trimmed Slide-Out Wine Racks can be stained to match surrounding decor. The Adjustable On/Off Interior Light automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours. This wine cellar also features Automatic Defrost, Field Reversible Door, and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- Volume of 2.9 cu ft holds up to 24 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 38°F - 65°F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl wine racks with natural beech wood fronts allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||95 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||102 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||2.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||24|
|Type||Slide-Out Wire Racks|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Material||Vinyl-Coated Metal, Maple Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||LowE Coated Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
03/15/2011The Best Wine Cooler Cedric
this wine cooler is great looking and quiet. The temperature in the cooler remains constant and the slide out racks are easy to maneuver.
08/04/2008Very Nice N. Roundtree
The wine refrigerator arrived on a pallett and had no damages. I had my cabinet maker install the wood trim and install. It is running very quiet. I also like the look of the display racks below.
08/02/2008Beautiful wine fridge Sandra Loves Wine
I couldn't be happier with this wine fridge. Not only does it look great but it runs much quieter than we were expecting. The shelves roll out all the way which is a very nice touch so we can read our labels and find wines easily. It's been the perfect addition to our kitchen remodel!
This is my third wine cooler. Previous two were noisy. When they stopped working, they were foreign made and no one would fix them. This cooler is US made, quiet, and looks great. Delivery was fast and was placed in my house. If you want a wine cooler, only buy USA.