Taprite T742HP - Primary Double Gauge CO2 Gas Beer Regulator with Polyethylene Knob
Gas Primary CO2 Regulator / CGA-320 Valve / Dual Gauges for psi and CO2 Volume
You can use this low pressure regulator on any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. CO2 tanks have a male thread (CGA-320); these regulators have a female thread. This regulator features dual gauges to measure psi as well as the volume of CO2 in the cylinder, indicating how much CO2 is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled. The knob on the front is used to adjust the output pressure.
This low pressure regulator allows for an adjusted pressure from 1 to 60 psi. This regulator can be used as a primary regulator for mixed gas or CO2.
- Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fade.
- The non-adjustable "shut-down" safety is built into the body of the regulator where it cannot be removed or easily circumvented. In event of a failure of the regulator seat this safety will respond instantly, isolating the product container from potentially dangerous high pressure. The product container pressure level will not exceed the factory set blow-off of 55 - 65 PSIG.
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to prevent their use as a lo-pressure outlet... (If replacement parts are required, contact factory).
- The non-removable adjusting screw is designed so that when it is turned all the way in the maximum downstream delivery pressure will not exceed 60 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This feature serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced.
- Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple to prevent dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts.
- Permanent Quad-Ring Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks... no need to use a new fiber washer each time tank is changed.
- Outlet features NADS 1600C shutoff which eliminates a source of gas leaks. The ball-type check valve helps prevent product back-up into the regulator, a common cause of malfunction in the regulating and relief valve parts. Hose barb end designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability.
- Seat assembly is easily replaceable in-field... no need to remove regulator from tank.
- Each regulator comes with instructions for proper installation and use procedures
Taprite T742HP - Primary Double Gauge CO2 Gas Beer Regulator with Polyethylene Knob Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $53.95
Sale Price: $55.95