Introducing the KOM20B-1 Kombucha Dispense System from Kegco. This high quality keg tapper comes complete with everything you need to dispense cornelius kegs of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease and elevate your mood. Not only does it have all the necessary equipment to pour a cold, healthy glass of 'buch', but this kombucharator can also easily be converted to a regular refrigerator with two adjustable storage shelves. It has a stainless steel interior floor plate which provides durability by displacing the weight of the keg evenly over the floor of the cabinet and allows you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly.
The Kegco KOM20B-1 is designed for home use so it is quiet and energy efficient. The sleek matte black finish complements any decor and does not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might, meaning less cleaning of the outside of the appliance is necessary. The easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. The removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. The attractive chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off and installs with ease. This Kombucha Cooler includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings to ensure a sanitary environment for the live cultures found in kombucha. Also included are a set of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator and a 5 lb Aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled.
Although everything necessary to tap a ball lock cornelius keg is included, the KOM20B-1 is customizable with many different features. The standard faucet is made of durable and sanitary stainless steel but we provide the option of upgrading to a Perlick faucet which has less internal surface area and prevents a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. View the options below and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 with any questions regarding the dispense system.
- MDK-209B-01 Cabinet and Single Faucet Kombucha Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for home brew Kombucha kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower with 100% Stainless Steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation when dealing with the live cultures present in kombucha. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33"H x 23 11/16"W x 23 15/16"D
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Built-in Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Stainless Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Kombucha Keg Cooler with Black Cabinet and Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |