- Coffee & Tea Dept.
- Buying Guides
- Espresso Maker Buying Guides
- Product Spotlight: Jura-Capresso Impressa Z5 Automatic Coffee Center
Product Spotlight: Jura-Capresso Impressa Z5 Automatic Coffee Center
One of the most innovative super-automatic espresso makers on the market, the Jura-Capresso Impressa Z5 is as rich in extra features as the espresso it so easily brews. Offering both convenience and quality, there is almost nothing the Impressa Z5 does not do!
The first feature that truly sets this impressive Impressa apart from its peers is the one-touch cappuccino system. Without moving the cup, a duel nozzle system with two separate outlets for milk and coffee create cappuccinos and lattes in seconds! In fact, you can make cappuccinos and lattes all day long if you like. Thanks to the espresso maker's triple insulated thermal milk container you can keep milk chilled for up to 8 hours eliminating any unnecessary trips back and forth to the refrigerator!
In addition to cappuccinos at the touch of a button, the Impressa Z5 is adorned with unique and user friendly features. This super-automatic comes with 8 beverage buttons and a rotary dial allowing you to create any drink you like (such as café crema, hot chocolate, tea, or of course espresso) at any strength and with any milk volume. Say you have guest who enjoys their espresso slightly weaker than you normally brew, with the 8 beverage button options, you can override the espresso maker for one drink without upsetting the preset manufacturer settings. Or if you like, you can re-program each button to a setting of your liking, name it, and when it is time to brew, the name of your drink will appear on the digital display screen. Pretty cool.
Besides all the "wow" factor characteristics of the Impressa Z5, this super-automatic also has some pretty practical yet value added features. For one thing, made of undulating alloy metal with aluminum buttons the espresso maker's aesthetics will blend into any kitchen décor. The Impressa is also designed to run extremely quietly even when it is using its internal stainless steel burr grinder. The quality of the Impressa Z5's "regular" features is what sets it apart as one of the most cutting edge espresso maker's in the field of super-automatics. Just in case you are quite sold, check out the breath of features below:
- Individually programmable buttons with 5 coffee strengths, 3 coffee temperatures, cup sizes from 1 to 16 ounces, and processing in 2 to 120 seconds
- Short and long dual nozzle systems with height adjustments for large and small cups
- Conical Burr made of commercial style steel with 6 grind settings
- Quiet operations components
- Electronic Bean Sensor that alerts you when you are getting too low
- Bypass doser for pre-ground coffees
- Two stainless steel thermoblock heating systems that mean no waiting in between brewing and frothing, ever!
- Two step pre-infusion cycle for maximum flavor extraction with crema topping
- CLEARYL Water Care System to remove all chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper for superior tasting coffee. No need to decalcify
The Jura-Capresso Impressa Z5 Automatic Coffee Center is truly one of the most innovative super-automatic espresso makers on the market. With its wealth of features and quality of brew produced, BeverageFactory.com is happy to highly recommend this impressive fusion of technology and art.
Additional Espresso Maker Buying Guides
- Varieties of Espresso Makers
- Daily Guide to Super-Automatic Espresso Makers
- Quick Buying Guide to Espresso Makers
- In Depth: Semi-Automatic Espresso Makers
- In Depth: Features of Super Automatic Espresso Makers
- Picking the Portafilter: A Semi-Automatic Espresso Maker's Best Friend
- Product Spotlight: Gaggia 11400 Achille Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Spotlight: FrancisFrancis! X6 Semi-Automatic Espresso Maker
- Product Spotlight: Saeco Incanto Sirius Super Automatic Espresso Maker