Cinco de Mayo is almost here! Time to decide if you want a cool Mexican brew from south of the border or a nice, tangy margarita. Can't decide? You don't have to! Now you can have the best of both worlds this easy Lagerita recipe.
- Mexican Beer (Corona, Tecate, Modelo, Dos Equis, Pacifico)
- Limeade Concentrate
- Lime Wedges
- Margarita Salt
- Mix 7 parts beer, 2 parts limeade and 1 part tequila in a container. You could go small if you're drinking alone or you could mix it up in one of our 5 gallon home brew kegs and serve it to your friends from a kegerator or with one of our home brew party kegerator conversion kits.
- Rim your glasses with Jose Cuervo Margarita Salt. We've got a 3 Tier Glass Rimmer that will help you with that beautifully.
- Fill glasses with ice and Lagerita and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Repeat until Seis de Mayo.