- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Comes complete with a single tap kegged coffee dispense system
- Stylish iced coffee dispenser features sleek matte black door finish and easy roll locking casters
- Can be easily converted into an all refrigerator using the two included wire shelves
- Features rolling casters, a chrome guard rail, and a dishwasher-safe drip tray for easy clean-up
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Introducing the ICK20B-1NK Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser from Kegco! This high quality keg tapper allows you to dispense cornelius kegs of iced coffee, giving you a fun new way to get your daily fix of your favorite beverage. Not only can it be used to pour a cold, refreshing glass of coffee, but this Javarator can also easily be converted to a regular refrigerator with two adjustable storage shelves. It has a stainless steel interior floor plate which provides durability by displacing the weight of the keg evenly over the floor of the cabinet and allows you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly.
The Kegco ICK20B-1NK is designed for home use so it is quiet and energy efficient. The sleek matte black finish complements any decor and does not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might, meaning less cleaning of the outside of the appliance is necessary. The easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. The removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. The attractive chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off and installs with ease. This Iced Coffee Kegerator includes a complete single tap draft dispense system.
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33.25"H x 24"W x 25"D
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Built-in Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Stainless Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Yes you can attach a branded handle so no worries on that end. Hope this help and thank you for your question.