- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Comes complete with a two tap draft dispense system specially designed for cold-brew coffee
- Features stylish stainless steel door finish, easy roll locking casters, and large interior capacity
- Can be easily converted into an all refrigerator using the two included wire shelves
- Quiet and energy efficient performance makes it ideal for use in the home
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
The all-new ICK20S-1NK Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser from Kegco is a high quality keg tapper that allows you to dispense kegs of cold brewed coffee, giving you a fun new way to get your daily fix of your favorite beverage. This Javarator keg dispenser can also be converted into a standard refrigerator with two adjustable storage shelves. Its stainless steel interior floor plate provides durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet, and allows you to slide the kegs in and out smoothly.
The Kegco ICK20S-1NK is designed for home use so it is quiet and energy efficient, and the black cabinet with stainless steel door will look great in any decor. The removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. The attractive chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off and installs with ease. Easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze, and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. This Iced Coffee Kegerator comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system.
- Black Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33.25"H x 24"W x 25"D
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Built-in Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Stainless Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Yes you can attach a branded handle so no worries on that end. Hope this help and thank you for your question.