- This javarator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7 and appropriate for use in residential and commercial settings
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior can house one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Set the internal temperature easily and precisely between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit with the push button controls and clear LED display
- Cold-brew dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower and one stainless steel faucet that is perfect for dispensing cold-brew
- For added storage convenience, the unit comes with three included wire shelves to allow you to convert the kegerator into a regular refrigerator
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ICZ163B?
When you need to keep the caffeine flowing, Kegco's ICZ163B-1NK Full Size Single Faucet Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser is the perfect appliance for your restaurant or home bar. This commercial grade javarator is powerful enough to meet the demands of busy eateries, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to set up in your kitchen.
The freestanding black cabinet has a matching field-reversible door that can be made to open to either the right or the left.
The dishwasher safe drip tray, three-sided chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters make clean up and unit mobility a breeze.
Why the ICZ163B?
This javarator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
For added durability, a steel interior floor mat disperses keg weight uniformly and allows kegs to be added and removed without any difficulty. Three included wire shelves allow you to transform the unit into a regular all-refrigerator for food and beverage storage when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
Digital push button controls and a clear LED display provide you with precise control over your iced coffee cooler's internal temperature. The ICZ163B-1NK offers one of the largest temperature ranges of any cold-brew coffee dispenser on the market today, giving you the freedom to adjust between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling keeps the cabinet's interior evenly chilled throughout, and cold air directed into the dispensing tower ensures your coffee is just as cool and refreshing when served. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for keeping the cooling coils in optimal condition.
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Feel free to contact me directly to help you set up a system that is suited for your needs.
Yes, I have the ability to offer you the unit without additional parts. Plus, I typically have the ability to offer savings not seen online.