- For quality control, set the internal temperature precisely between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the push button controls and LED display
- Designed for use in commercial and residential settings, this cold brew coffee kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Coffee keg dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower and one stainless steel faucet that is perfect for dispensing cold-brew
- Dispense cold-brew via a kegerator with this spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior that can house one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Convert the unit to a regular all-refrigerator with the three convenient wire shelves included
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ICZ163S?
Kegco's ICZ163S-1NK is the most innovative way to drink a smooth, balanced glass of cold-brew coffee. The commercial grade keg dispenser is durable and powerful to meet the needs of beverage industry professionals yet quiet and energy efficient enough to keep your family and guests caffeinated at home.
The attractive freestanding black cabinet has a recessed handle and field-reversible stainless steel door.
The cabinet rests on lockable casters that make the unit easy to roll from place to place, and the top of the refrigerator has a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray to minimize messes.
Why the ICZ163S?
This javarator's 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting cabinet integrity and allows you to move kegs more smoothly when loading and unloading. Then, when you're not using this unit to store and dispense kegs, you can convert it into a regular refrigerator using the three wire shelves included.
How is the Performance?
To maintain quality pours, you have the opportunity to precisely control the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today!
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet to prevent hot spots, and cold air directed into the draft tower keeps you from experiencing warm, foamy pours. This iced coffee refrigerator utilizes automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Feel free to contact me directly to help you set up a system that is suited for your needs.
Yes, I have the ability to offer you the unit without additional parts. Plus, I typically have the ability to offer savings not seen online.