- This unit is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7 and designed for use in homes and businesses
- Internal temperature can be set with precision to the degree using the push button controls and clear LED display
- Thoughtful unit features chrome guard rail, dishwasher safe drip tray, and a steel interior floor mat
- Convert the kegerator into a regular all-refrigerator with the included wire shelving
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing cold brew coffee
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ICZ163S?
For cold brew coffee dispensing with impressive style, there's no better choice than Kegco's ICZ163S-2NK Two Faucet Digital Javarator! This iced coffee cooler and dispenser is quiet enough to be placed in your kitchen yet durable enough to make it ideal for use by beverage industry professionals in cafes and restaurants.
The keg refrigerator's freestanding black cabinet, recessed handle, and easy to clean stainless steel door are a stylish addition to any home or business.
The ICZ163S-2NK comes standard with handy features for a superior keg dispensing experience. On top, the countertop includes a removable drip tray and a chrome guard rail to help prevent glasses from sliding off.
Why the ICZ163S?
The dual tap design allows you to dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time. For storage purposes, the spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior can accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
The ICZ163S-2NK's durable construction is tough enough to withstand frequent use. It features a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to ensure long-lasting dependability. When you aren't storing and dispensing iced coffee, you can convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire storage shelves.
How is the Performance?
Maintain the cabinet's internal temperature with precision using the digital LED display and push button controls. This keg cooler utilizes one of the widest temperature ranges of any javarator on the market today, allowing you to store kegs and dispense beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
To keep your cold brew tasting fresh, this iced coffee dispenser has been designed with fan-forced cabinet cooling and a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air chilled draft tower. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Feel free to contact me directly to help you set up a system that is suited for your needs.
Yes, I have the ability to offer you the unit without additional parts. Plus, I typically have the ability to offer savings not seen online.