The Kegco XCK-2448B-4 Commercial Kegerator is the ideal beer dispenser for small pubs, bars, restaurants and events. It's interior is big enough to hold two full-size kegs or a combination of smaller kegs. Forced air refrigeration keeps the beer in the kegs ice cold and blowers route the cool air into the beer tower to ensure not a drop is wasted. This beer dispenser includes two heavy duty adjustable shelves, providing the ultimate in versatility. You can store cans and bottles or keep mugs frosty on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side! A built-in drip tray that routes to an external drain makes daily maintenance a breeze.
The XCK-2448B-4 is ruggedly built to withstand the rigors of commercial use. It features sturdy steel construction with a smooth black exterior finish and an attractive stainless steel top. The interior walls and ceiling are made of stainless steel and a rubber floor mat reduces the shock of the heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor. An internal light conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless. Hoses inside the cabinet that direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to an external drain are efficiently tucked out of the way. The keg cooler is designed for built-in or freestanding use, so the cooling unit is accessible from the front of the kegerator to make servicing the system easy.
This kegerator can fit two Full Size or Pony Kegs, up to three Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to seven 5 gallon kegs. View the Features tab for possible keg configurations. Due to the versatility of the storage area inside the kegerator, we have set up custom addons below for you to customize your dispense system. If your beer distributor will be providing your dispense kit, simply choose the tower option that works for you.
Please Note: The doors of this unit open to 16.5" wide. Bevel or Rubber Kegs that are 17" wide in the middle will not fit. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller Brewing Companies.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- Two (2) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Three (3) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Seven (7) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- Digital Temperature Displayand Controls
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with External Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat reduces shock on cabinet interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Refrigeration System accessible from the front
- Two Knockouts for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design Saves You Money Each Month!
- ETL Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Some configurations require external tank mount.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||2|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||4|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.