- Dependable performance for circulating cleaner on runs from 20' up to 300'
- Hard coat finish on pump components resists cleaning chemical corrosion
- Case mounted on/off switch makes this cleaning pump user friendly
- 6' length hoses are temperature resistant and remain flexible at low temperatures
- Features a robust powder coated case for added durability
Performance at a great value for the professional line cleaner. Dependable performance for circulating cleaner on runs up to 300'.
Re-circulating the cleaning chemicals when line cleaning is the best choice for long draw systems over 20 feet. Re-circulation creates a turbulent flow that is more effective than simply allowing the cleaning chemical to soak in the line. Compare the results achieved when using a re-circulating pump when beer system cleaning - your customers will taste the difference!
- Perfect for beer line runs from 20' to 300'
- Motor: 0.6 Amps, 115 volts, 60 hz
- Automatic bypass at 50 psi to protect system
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"H x 7"W x 14"L
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Power Cord: Not Included
- Corrosion Resistant: Hard coat finish on pump components to resist cleaning chemical corrosion
- Portable: Cordless design & quick disconnect hoses for easy transport
- User Friendly: Case mounted On/Off switch
- Temperature Resistant Hose: Hoses (6' length) remain flexible at low temperatures
- Robust: Powder coated case for durability
Unfortunately this is not a positive displacement pump. Hope this helped and thank you,