- Pressurized cleaning bottle with tube makes it easy to clean your direct draw system
- Cleaning bottle cap easily attaches to your keg coupler
- Includes 4 half oz. packets of beer line cleaner to keep your dispense system clean
- Comes with a faucet wrench and nylon cleaning brush to easily remove and clean your beer faucet
- Keep your beer lines clean your your beer tasting brewery fresh!
BeverageFactory.com is proud to offer a complete solution to cleaning your beer lines. These kits are both economical and easy to use. Just tap one of these bottles filled with cleaning solution like it was a normal keg to clean out your lines. Clean lines mean fresh tasting beer.
The kit includes a pressurized cleaning bottle and tube, a bottle cap, 4 half-ounce packets of beer line cleaner, a nylon cleaning brush and a standard duty faucet wrench (not shown).
- Fill the cleaning bottle with line cleaner solution. Secure the bottle cap onto the mouth. Detach the keg coupler from your keg and attach it to the cleaning bottle cap.
- Place a bucket or drain underneath your faucet to catch the cleaning fluid. Your draft beer system is now ready to be cleaned.
- Pull forward on your faucet handle to begin. Your CO2 cannister forces the cleaning solution through the keg coupler, through the beer lines, out of your faucet and into the waiting waste receptacle.
- Repeat the above with clean water to rinse the lines, and you now have a clean, fresh-tasting draft beer system again.
We recommend that you clean your draft beer system with Beer Line Cleaner at least every month or every other keg. Every four or five normal cleanings, we suggest you use an Acid Line Cleaner to remove mineral deposits and prolong the life and quality of your draft beer system.
1-800-710-9939 option 4
Feel free to reachout to me directly to place an order.
Ben Reaney 858-218-2339