Everest's EBD series of Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops and rails, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your kegs are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD2 has two NSF approved 3" diameter insulated draft arms with an air distributor, and can hold two 1/2 barrel kegs. It has an easy-to-set analog dial thermostat that can be set between 32°F to 42°F to keep your draft beer at the perfect serving temperature.
EBD series draft beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure a faster temperature drop. The EBD2 has a side mounted condensing unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These keg refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Keg capacity:
- Two full-size kegs
- One full-size keg (plus two 5-gallon kegs or one quarter slim keg)
- Three quarter slim kegs
- Six 5-gallon kegs
- Analog dial thermostat (32°F to 42°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, with textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arms with air distributor
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all units
|Shipping Weight||280.0 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
27" Depth Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator - Two Full-Size Keg Capacity Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |