- Kegco Premium Guinness® Tower includes a stainless steel tower and a stainless steel contact stout faucet
- This kit allows you to turn your refrigerator or freezer into a high quality guinness beer dispenser
- Includes easy to follow instructions to install the conversion kit in your fridge
- Note: Optional add-ons are shown for reference purposes, they are not included with the kit unless purchased
Why drink Guinness® from a bottle or a can when you can easily enjoy a cold, freshly poured glass from your very own Guinness® draft beer dispenser? With the Premium Tower Guinness® Dispensing Kegerator Conversion Kit, Kegco offers a complete solution to the special challenges of dispensing delicious Guinness® draft beer. You can confidently build your own Guinness® kegerator with all of the exciting features of a professional dispense system. Guinness® requires specialty equipment like a European "U" system keg coupler to tap the keg and a faucet with a restrictor spout to achieve the perfect cascading head. Kegco is with you every step of the way, with detailed instructions included in every kit and knowledgeable product specialists available at 1-800-710-9939 to answer all of your questions.
To dispense Guinness® kegs, you will need a special mixed gas blend. After you have confirmed that you will be able to get the mixed blend filled locally, you can purchase our high strength aluminum alloy tank, or buy a tank from a local dealer.
KEGCO STANDARD KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- FWHD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- HU-SF002 - CHROME PLATED BODY STAINLESS STEEL CONTACT STOUT FAUCET
6.9" Stout Facuet. Featuring a chrome plated body with all stainless steel contact and restrictor disc.The restrictor disc helps slow down the pour and allows the beer to pour properly to achieve the cascading head that stout beer is famous for. It has a stainless steel body and a black plastic nozzle.
- DT145-1S - 14" TALL POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL 1-FACUET DRAFT BEER TOWER
This 3" diameter polished stainless steel Kegco DT145-1S draft beer tower features a 14" height that makes it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses.
- BLA316-5 - 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 3/16" thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Hex Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- WORM-SM - WORM DRIVE CLAMPS FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use worm drive clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. Simply screw to tighten with a flat head.
- (Optional) G408 - SQUEEZE HANDLE EUROPEAN U SYSTEM KEG TAP COUPLER
The microMatic G408 U System Keg Tap Coupler is compatible with European U system kegs, such as Guinness®, Harp Lager and Kilkenny, to name a few. It features a heavy-duty ergonomic squeeze handle that allows you to quickly and easily tap the keg andis much smoother than standard lever handle couplers.
- (Optional) LHU52N - DOUBLE GAUGE NITROGEN REGULATOR
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
- (Optional) ALUMINUM 5 LB NITROGEN TANK
We offer the mixed gas tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new mixed gas tanks.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a mixed gas tank, they will only exchange your mixed gas tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum mixed gas tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a mixed gas cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.