Kegco Premium Dual Gauge CO2 Draft Beer RegulatorModel: HL-62
- Durable commercial-grade draft beer CO2 regulator features a multi-stage body that gives you more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure
- The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg
- This allows pressure adjustments to be optimized for the operational range - the large adjustment knob requires less than 360° of rotation for the entire range, affording extreme precision of the output pressure
- Added benefits include less pressure to the gauges and knob, making adjustment effortless even at freezing temperatures and reducing stress on the gauges
- The shut-off valve makes it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the keg and includes a check valve that prevents backflow
Kegco is proud to present the new HL-62 Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator, which has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants. This brewery-grade regulator features a multi-stage body for more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure. The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg, allowing adjustments to be optimized for the operational range of beer, wine, coffee or whatever you're dispensing. A large adjustment knob allows you to make quick and accurate adjustments by hand and turns effortlessly, even in freezing temperatures.
This dual gauge draft beer regulator has a gauge on top that measures CO2 pressure in the keg as well as a gauge on the side that indicates how much CO2 is left in the gas cylinder, so you'll never be caught off guard by an empty CO2 tank again. Both gauges come equipped with rubber boots that help protect them from damage in the event of a fall.
For added safety, this regulator also features an internal safety pressure relief valve that releases when the delivery pressure gets too high, a manual pressure release valve built into the regulator body, and a shut-off valve that makes it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the keg without backing up your beer line. This shut-off valve has a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator.
- Aluminum adjustment knob is more precise and easier to turn than similar models
- Commercial grade design withstands the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Rubber boot on gauges helps to prevent damage in the event of a fall
- Shut-off valve has a check valve to prevent backflow into the regulator
- Inlet nipple has a sintered metal flow control filter to keep dirt and other particles from harming the internal regulator parts
- Hose barb end has been designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- Regulators are all pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
- CGA320 Input
- 5/16" barbed output for use with 5/16" ID hose
04/23/2020No Fiddling Rich
Sets positively and stays set
04/23/2020Great Dual Gauge Regulator! Chris
This regulator is easy to use, understand, and read. The adjustment knob is easy to turn. I have a professional regulator as well and it's a pain, literally, to adjust by hand. This is totally worth the price.
04/08/2020Awesome control on this regulator Jose
I love the way this regulator allows you to dial in the perfect co2 pressure. So much better than my outdated version. The only thing about this regulator is if you have a kegerator with a small shelf in back for your co2 tank this regulator will not fit on it with the regulator straight up. It is too tall. Make sure you have room next to your kegs. I definitely recommend this product.
03/04/2020Works D. S.
Regulates pressure well. Easy to adjust.
03/27/2021Works Like a Charm!
Excellent product that surpassed all expectations. Purchased the HL-62 to replace the basic regulator that comes with the average "Kegerator". The increase in flow, speed and consistency was amazing. The extra gauge keeps a close tab on the amount of CO2 remaining in the cylinder. As a footnote, the only thing better than the product is the technical support that I have received from Erika... world class customer service!