IN STOCK (usually ships within 24 hours)
- Features a grey polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break, or fade
- Large hand control makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg
- Main gauge indicates how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg
- Second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in your tank
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability
This Taprite T742-2 Commercial 2-Product Dual Gauge Primary Kegerator Regulator is loaded with features! The regulator has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg. This is a dual gauge regulator with the main gauge indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg and the second gauge indicating how much Co2 is left in your tank.
- Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fade.
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built in to the body of regulator
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to prevent their use as a lo-pressure outlet
- The non-removable adjusting screw is designed so that when it is turned all the way in the maximum downstream delivery pressure will not exceed 50 PSIG.
- Internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This feature serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced.
- Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple to prevent dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts.
- Permanent Quad-Ring Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks... no need to use a new fiber washer each time tank is changed.
- Outlet features NADS 1600C shutoff which eliminates a source of gas leaks. The ball-type check valve helps prevent product back-up into the regulator, a common cause of malfunction in the regulating and relief valve parts. Hose barb end designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability.
- Seat assembly is easily replaceable in-field... no need to remove regulator from tank.
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Hi, I purchased this from you guys and was wondering the best option to add 1 air line to this. I need 3 lines for 1 CO2 tank. Thanks!
by Derek on August 03, 2020
There are many ways to split your gas, the most popular would be an air distributor, that way you will have a shut off valve for each line.
by Nick on August 17, 2020