The Taprite 2701-BCT Carbonation Tester is designed to be used in the field to verify carbonation levels during equipment installations, keg change-outs and to assist with trouble-shooting. It has been tested on various beers (Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, Miller Light, Shiner, Heineken and others) with accurate results.
Handy label affixed to the outside of the tester to show the appropriate CO2 volume based on the Temperature and Pressure readings.
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|You get what you pay for.|
|by:||Ichabod the pumpkin man. (03-10-2014)|
|Comments:||If you want to measure volumes of co2 in your beer, this product will give you a good start. We've measured hundreds of barrels of beer with this thing and my advice is: |
1. Keep this thing in the walk-in, it really needs to be cold.
2. Take three readings and average them.
3. Run about a gallon of beer through this thing, it really needs to attemperate to the beer. one gallon, at least.
4. Shake it for at least 6 minutes.
5. Save your money for the real deal.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
Be the first to ask a question.