- Brand new kegs produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and will not rust
- Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings
- 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators
- Once filled, this tank should be able to dispense 20-25 beer kegs
*All tanks are shipped empty
PLEASE NOTE: This item is on backorder until 12/15/22.
The Beverage Factory offers only brand new aluminum Co2 Tanks. We do not sell reconditioned steel tanks. Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. A carrying handle is installed on 10, 15 and 20 lb. cylinders only. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators.
- Easy Carry Handle
- 8" Diameter
- 27.5" Height
- 1800 PSI
- CGA-320 Valve
- Good for 20-25 Kegs
Feel free to reach out to me directly if interested in placing an order.
Yes, these can be outfitted to accommodate two seperate 4 tap kegerators with the proper primary regulator.
We have the ability to ship products through a freight forwarding company within the US. If this is something you'd like to explore, feel free to reach out to me directly to explain the details.
Ben Reaney 858-218-2339