- Brand new aluminum high pressure nitrogen tanks
- Produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6 with pressure up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR
- Eye-catching tank coated with Black epoxy finish that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear
- Cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings
- 580 Valves are CGA approved and have a female thread for Nitrogen regulators
*All tanks are shipped empty
Introducing the brand new Kegco Black Aluminum High Pressure Nitrogen Tank. This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6 that is corrosion resistant material, but not corrosion-proof. With the eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish, it acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. Its aluminum construction provides lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. This cylinder features service pressure up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. It is stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. Its 580 valve is CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators.
Before you can properly pour Guinness®, you will need to dispense it with a mixed gas tank. Guinness® is a nitrogenated beer as opposed to a carbonated beer. Nitrogen is what gives Guinness® its famous taste and pour. The proper gas mixture you will need is 75% N2 and 25% CO2. Not every gas supplier is willing to fill a mixed blend, so you will need to call around to find a place who will be willing to fill a mixed blend.
Note: Please confirm if you can fill the tank locally before purchasing the tank.
- 5.5" Diameter
- 18.25" Height
- 1800 PSI
- 124 BAR
- CGA-580 Valve
- Sleek Black Coating