- Brand new aluminum high pressure nitrogen tanks
- Produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6 with pressure up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR
- Cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings
- 580 Valves are CGA approved and have a female thread for Nitrogen regulators
- PLEASE NOTE: All tanks are shipped empty
This 15 cu.ft. nitrogen tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6 that is corrosion resistant material, but not corrosion-proof. This cylinder features service pressure up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. It is stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. Its 580 valve is CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators.
Before you can properly pour Guinness®, you will need to dispense it with a mixed gas tank. Guinness® is a nitrogenated beer as opposed to a carbonated beer. Nitrogen is what gives Guinness® its famous taste and pour. The proper gas mixture you will need is 75% N2 and 25% CO2. Not every gas supplier is willing to fill a mixed blend, so you will need to call around to find a place who will be willing to fill a mixed blend.
Note: Please confirm if you can fill the tank locally before purchasing the tank.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.