These pH Test Strips are used to measure the general pH range of a solution between 1-14. They come in a package of 50 indicator strips and include a color comparison chart.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove one strip of test paper.
- Hold one end of the test strip between your index finger and your thumb.
- Dip about 1/2" of the test strip into the solution you are testing for 1-2 seconds.
- Shake off excess liquid and match the color on the strip to the included color comparison chart.
- Do not allow the test strip to dry before you compare the color to the chart.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.