- Allows you to rapidly chill your wort in a small amount of time
- Includes two 5' vinyl tubing attachments for cold water input and warm water outflow
- Features a female garden hose thread (GHT) fitting that attaches to standard garden hose faucets and utility sinks
- Chiller is approximately 7-1/2" high and 9" in diameter
- Fits easily in smaller brewing vessels
Rapidly chill your wort in a short amount of time with this immersion style wort chiller, made from 50' of " copper tubing. It includes two 5' vinyl tubing attachments for cold water input and warm water outflow. The cold water vinyl tubing terminates with a female garden hose thread (GHT) fitting that will attach to standard garden hose faucets and most utility sinks. A kitchen sink adapter (not included) may be required to attach to your kitchen or utility sink. The water will be hot when it exits out the other side so be careful not to touch it and make sure it is securely fastened into the sink if using the chiller inside your home.
The chiller coil is approximately 7 1/2" high and 9" in diameter, and fits easily in smaller brewing vessels.
- Tube Dimensions: 50' x 3/8" (outer) diameter
- Coil Dimensions: 9" diameter x 7-1/2" high
- Input Fitting: Female GHT
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.