- This 1 oz bag of El Dorado hop pellets are a dual-purpose hop with high alpha acid levels
- El Dorado has exceptional aroma qualities with fruity aromas and notes of watermelon, pear, and candy
- El Dorado pellet hops are also popular for their sometimes identifiable fresh-cut-grass taste
- This is a great option for hop-forward style with complex flavor profiles including Ales and IPAS
El Dorado is a unique, dual-purpose hop with exceptional aroma qualities and high alpha acid levels. A relatively new variety, its consistent performance eliciting fruity notes, especially tropical fruit flavors, has quickly made El Dorado popular for hop-forward styles or beers with complex flavor profiles. Tasting notes commonly specify aromas of watermelon, pear, candy, or stone fruit. There is often an undertone of citrus, and sometimes an identifiable fresh-cut-grass taste. This bittering hop compliments many style including American Pale Ale, and IPA.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Dual Purpose
- Usage: Aroma
- Alpha Acids: 8.0 - 11.0 %
- Beta Acids: 7.0 - 8.0 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 1.75 - 2.28
- Cohumulone: 30 %
- Total Oil: 2.5 - 2.8 mis/100g
- Common Styles: American Pale Ale, IPA
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Rakau
- Origin: United States
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.