BSG Warrior US Hop Pellets - 1 oz BagModel: WARP1Z
(Only 13 left)
- This 1 oz bag of Warrior Hop Pellets is a high alpha acid bittering hop with a a strong yet smooth bitterness
- Warrior pellet hops are often used to impart flavor and aroma but can add mild notes or resin, citurs, and herbs
- Hop is typically used in beer styles that include pale ales and IPAs
Warrior Hop Pellets are a high alpha acid bittering hop with low cohumulone content. It produces a strong bitterness that is nevertheless pleasant and smooth. Warrior is sometimes used to impart flavor and aroma, but its character in that regard is very mild. Though not typically used for their aromatic qualities, Warrior hops can add mild notes or resin, citurs and herbs to your brew. It's an excellent choice for establishing substantial baseline bitterness in IPAs, allowing hop character to be determined by later additions.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Bittering
- Alpha Acids: 15.0 - 17.0
- Beta Acids: 4.5 - 5.5 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 2.73 - 3.78
- Cohumulone: 24 - 26 %
- Total Oil: 1.0 - 2.0 mis/100g
- Storage Temperature at 68° F: 76 %
- Common Styles: IPA, Imperial IPA, American Ales
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Columbus, Magnum
- Origin: United States
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.