BSG Hersbrucker Hop Pellets - 1 oz BagModel: GHB001Z
$8.93SAVE 30% - $2.68
- This 1 oz bag of Hersbrucker Hop Pellets is a traditional German aroma hop and have pleasant herbal and floral characteristics
- Hersbrucker Hop impart a spicy aroma with an element of fruity and flowery notes
- Hersbrucker can be a bit more pungent than Mittelfruh
- Ideal for aroma and flavor in Munich-style pale and dark lager, Weissbier, Oktoberfest, and Bock
Hersbrucker Hop Pellets provide the signature German aroma with pleasant herbal and floral characteristics. It is similar to the Mittelfruh hops, but has element of fruits and more dominant spice components. Hersbruck is recommended to be used with Munich-style pale and dark lager, Weissbier, Oktoberfest, and Bock. Expect a spicy, floral aroma with rich fruity overtones when you add this hop to your boil.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Aroma
- Alpha Acids: 2.0 - 4.0
- Beta Acids: 2.5 - 6.0 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 0.41 - 0.88
- Cohumulone: 17 - 25 %
- Total Oil: 0.5 - 1.0 mis/100g
- Storage Temperature at 68° F: 55 - 65 %
- Common Styles: Tradition, Mittelfruh, Mount Hood
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Mt. Hood
- Origin: Germany
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.