- This kombucha dispenser is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it appropriate for either home or business use
- Designed for the special requirements of dispensing probiotic kombucha, it comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall stainless steel draft tower and faucet
- Easily convert the unit to an all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Digital push button controls enable you to precisely adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the KOM163S?
Durable enough to withstand the demands of busy commercial environments yet quiet and energy efficient enough for residential use, Kegco's KOM163S-1NK Commercial Grade Single Faucet Kegerator sets a new standard for kombucha dispensing.
This freestanding black cabinet with field-reversible stainless steel door will look appropriate in a kombucha tasting room or your living room bar alcove.
For easy serving, this kombucharator showcases a three-sided chrome guard rail for resting drinks, a removable tray for catching drips, and lockable easy-rolling casters.
Why the KOM163S?
The KOM163S-1NK kombucha refrigerator can house one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in its spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior.
Durability & Functionality
The steel interior floor mat disperses keg weight evenly and makes it easier to safely place kegs inside the unit during loading and loading. Then, when you're not storing or dispensing probiotic tea beverages, feel free to convert the KOM163S-1NK to a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire shelves that come standard.
How is the Performance?
Offering one of the widest temperature ranges of any kombucha dispenser on the market today, the internal temperature can be precisely adjusted from 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the digital control panel.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling pushes cold air uniformly throughout the interior, keeping your 'buch' at the optimal temperature for serving and storage. Cold air is also directed into the stainless steel draft tower to prevent beverage foaming when dispensing.
- Black Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower, one faucet with a faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Feel free to contact me directly to help you set up a system that is suited for your needs.
Yes, I have the ability to offer you the unit without additional parts. Plus, I typically have the ability to offer savings not seen online.