- Set of four ball lock Pepsi soda kegs that each hold up to 5 gallons of Kombucha
- 304 grade stainless steel body provides the perfect sanitary environment for storage and dispensing of Kombucha probiotic tea
- Rubber bottom skirt and top handles make kegs easily stackable for storage in tight spaces
- Stainless steel lid fastens tightly to body and features a pull ring pressure release valve
- NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved and meets NSDA voluntary standards
These Kombucha Kegs are constructed of 304 grade stainless steel to provide the perfect sanitary environment to store and dispense up to 5 gallons of kombucha fermented tea. Stainless Steel has a smooth inert surface that does not harbor foreign bacteria, can withstand the acidity of the brew and is easy to clean. The permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and top handles make them easy to grasp and carry and also allow them to be easily stacked on top of one another so that you can store a lot in a small space. These Pepsi soda kegs kegs meet NSDA voluntary standards. The lid fastens tightly to the body and has a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. Working pressure must not exceed 130 P.S.I.G.
Tanks is carried out by assembling : upper part (handle top), lower part (rubber bottom) and shell (calendared ferrule). The assembling of the different metallic parts is made by round and longitudinal welding. All welding on the tank are automatically made, following TIG system in a inert atmosphere without any deposit of material. On top of the tank, there is an oval opening (mouth) which allow the closing of the tank by the lid. On the bottom there is a sump to enhance the draining off. Printed on the stainless steel of the external surface of the body, there are information about the capacity of the tank, its identification numbers and the manufacturer. The lid is made of stainless steel, is finished with handle, and has a pull ring relief valve.
The tank model "NC" is made of AISI type 304 stainless steel (1.4301) with No. 2B mill finish steel sheet which fulfills ASTM A240 specification. All inside surfaces are smooth to prevent any possible dirt or contamination from remaining inside after washing and sterilizing. Stainless steel does not react to magnetic attraction and it's color does not change due to cleaning or sterilizing. The top and the bottom are deep-drowned beginning from a stainless steel disk with a thickness of 1mm before the pressing. The body has a thickness of 0,70 mm.
To allow quick disconnect with the kombucha dispense system, on its upper part the tank is equipped with one liquid plug and one gas plug. The gas plug has an incision on the hexagon and the liquid plug does not have an incision on the hexagon. They are both clearly marked by a stencil on the rubber handle.
On the top part of the tank there are two welded stems, trough which the gas tube and the liquid tube are putted inside the tank, and top which the plugs are fixed.
The extremities of the tank (top and bottom) are covered with black hot vulcanized natural rubber bonded onto the steel. Two handles in the top offer easy handling. Four openings in the bottom skirt enhance the drain of water when the keg is upside down. The maximum outside diameter of the rubber parts is larger than the one of the body. In this way any damage by impact is minimized and the keg can be rolled.
- Set of Four Kegs
- Type: Cornelius Pepsi Ball Lock Soda Kombucha Keg
- Capacity till gas dip tube: 5 US Gallons / 19 Liters 1/2 0.20
- Dimensions: Diameter - 8.5" (219 1/2 2 mm), Height - 25" (633 1/2 2 mm)
- Weight: 4,0 kg 1/2 0.20
- Plugs center line: 172 1/2 1 mm
- Material: 304 grade stainless steel body with rubber bottom skirt and top handles
- Approved by (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews available.