- Sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or in small spaces
- Its field reversible door design allows this keg dispenser to fit even better in any office, apartment, or game room
- The compact cabinet can hold up to a 2.5 gallon ball lock keg, delivering approximately 20 pints or 16 oz. servings of homebrew or craft beer
- Designed for commercial use, this kegerator utilizes a powerful compressor cooling system for consistently perfect pours
- Digital temperature controls and fan-forced cooling keep the cabinet's interior evenly chilled throughout
The Kegco Kegco HK-46-DB Single Tap Digital Draft Beer Mini Kegerator's sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or in small spaces. This commercial-grade model is exclusive to the Kegco range and is designed for use in homes, bars, breweries, and restaurants. The compact cabinet can hold up to a 2.5 gallon ball lock keg, delivering approximately 20 pints or 16 oz. servings of home brew or craft beer. Portable and easy to maintain, this mini draft beer kegerator delivers consistently great tasting beer with every pour. The counter top kegerator comes equipped with a complete kit of high-quality commercially-rated beer parts, optimizing the unit to dispense draft beer. These premium dispense parts are backed by years of industry experience and exceptional customer service.
- Includes a 2.5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This CO2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The ideal tank because they their lightweight and corrosion resistant design, they are widely used among the beverage industry. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators.
- Includes a Pro Series Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge provides a Co2 Pressure reading and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge provides a CO2 gas reading and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. Additionally, there is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
- Includes 2 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Thumb Screw Clamps
Standard 2 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a Premium Stainless Steel Beer Faucet
Designed to perfectly pour draft beer, this premium stainless steel beer faucet ensures consistently perfectly poured beers.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: less than 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Black finish cabinet
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly 600a refrigerant
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
We can help you with the install over the phone, please call us at 800-710-9939 for assistance! The mini kegs are meant to be used with home brewed beer, and you can easily open the lid to siphon your finished beer into the keg!