Kegco 10 Gallon Brew KettleModel: XBK10
- The Kegco 10 Gallon Brew Kettle is specially designed for brewing applications and built with durability to keep you brewing 5 - 6 gallon batches for a lifetime
- The Kegco brewing pots are constructed of heavy duty 304 stainless steel with a tri-clad bottom that ensures even heat distribution and makes them compatible with induction cook-tops
- The boil pot comes equipped with a lid that was conveniently designed to hang on the kettle's silicone, riveted handles
- The brew kettle features internal volume markers in liters and gallon, standard 7/8" accessory holes, and weldless bulkheads for easy cleaning and customization
- Perfect for brewing small batches, being used as a mash tun, or being used as a hot liquor tank - every detail of Kegco stock pots have been thought through to enhance the home-brewing experience
The Kegco Brew Kettles are specially designed for brewing applications and built with durability to keep you brewing for a lifetime. This 10 gallon brew pot is the perfect kettle for a full wort boil on any 5 - 6 gallon batch, a mash tun for 5 gallon all-grain system, or a 10 gallon hot liquor tank.
The Kegco brewing pots are constructed of heavy duty, food grade, 22 gauge, 304 stainless steel with a tri-clad bottom that ensures even heat distribution and makes them compatible with induction cook-tops. The boil pot comes equipped with a lid that was conveniently designed to hang on the kettle's handles. The silicone handles are riveted in place to assist when lifting a hot liquid-filled pot. This brew pot includes internal volume markers in both gallons and liters for quick and easy readings regardless of what recipe you're using The brew kettle features standard 7/8" accessory holes and weldless bulkheads for easy cleaning and customization. Perfect for brewing small batches, partial mash, or brew-in-a-bag systems - every detail of Kegco stock pots have been thought through to enhance the home-brewing experience.
We give you the ability to customize the pot with either a plug or a thermometer in the upper bulkhead and your choice of a 2-piece or 3-piece ball valve in the lower bulkhead. The 1/2" NPT bulkheads feature male threads on one side and female threads on the other for a multitude of uses. See the available options below.
Add on a Kegco False Bottom Below
- Capacity: 10 Gallons / 40 Quarts
- Material: Heavy duty food grade 22 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri clad bottom
- Riveted Handles with Silicone Grip for safe handling
- Lid designed to hang on handles
- Internal Graduations in both Gallons and Liters
- Standard 7/8" accessories holes
- Weldless Bulkheads
- Compatible with induction cook-tops
Recommended Kettle size for 3 kettle system
- 5 Gallon All Grain: 8 gal / 8 gal / 10 gal - for long boil such as scotch ales or higher gravity batches consider 10 gal / 10 gal / 10 gal
- 10 Gallon All Grain : 15 gal / 15 gal / 20 gal
- 15 Gallon All Grain : 20 gal / 20 gal / 30 gal
- 20 Gallon All Grain : 30 gal / 30 gal / 50 gal
- 31 Gallon All Grain : 50 gal / 50 gal / 50 gal
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.